Friday, March 13, 2009

Band Contest

So, this has nothing to do with the wedding or anything, but I'm really bummed. I just got our judge sheets from Fayette and we got a IV...a IV!! I mean sure, things didn't go as well as they normally do (they never do at contest), but I didn't think they went that bad! I'm actually quite proud of my kids. I think that most of them have improved a lot since last year. I decided not to tell them what they got yet (and I may lie and tell them we got a III...that's what Mr. Bennett gave us so that's the only one that really counts. Who cares what stupid Mr. Goad thinks. I never liked him anyways) so they won't be upset before today. I'm really hoping they play as well this afternoon as they did this morning....I thought they sounded really nice today!

No comments:

Post a Comment