Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Veil

Ok, so after talking to my MOH (ok...that's just weird....)...my sister I had to go and try the veil on. I'm weird and do NOT want poufy veil, so I was confused as to which way I should wear it. So I tried it on last night with my tiara and here's how it turned out.



This was how I thought I would wear it...no poufy top, but to do that the short layer was underneath and it would look dumb when I put the veil over my face b/c the long layer would be in front. So...I flipped it over the way it's supposed to be and tried it on again.
And really....I think with the tiara it looks better this way (which is nice b/c that's how it's supposed to be). I'm not really sure how the heck they're gonna get it to stay in my hair...but we'll figure somethin out I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. I think that this looks WONDERFUL. I like your colorful tiara. You are going to be a beautiful bride. Are you excited or totally stessed??? I hope excited!
    Hope you have a good rest of the week... Think we only have two more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think the veil looks really good. Not too puffy at all when you put it with the tiara. I am totally loving the tiara but have to say it is so strange to see you in a veil. Are you sure you're old enough to be getting married. I don't feel old enough for you to be getting married!

    ReplyDelete